Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chapter 8 in new Lyme book written by yours truly!

Forgive me, but I have to share a little bit of excitement with my friends:   I have been very excited to see a new Lyme disease book hit the shelves this year... because I wrote one of the chapters!  

And no, you don't have to run out and buy this, because I don't get any royalties from it anyway.   It's just very rewarding to be able to contribute to a project like this... and I admit that it's a lot of fun to see one's name in print.

For anyone who is really bored, you can see it here or view the Table of Contents here. 

3 comments:

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

Wow! That's great! What a wonderful opportunity to help others who struggle with this disease. Great Job!

Amber Grannis said...

Very cool! We're all gonna hunt you down for your autograph now!

Tricia said...

That's awesome! Good for you!!!