Friday, April 25, 2008

Boys Will Be... Barbarians?

I'll be honest -- I don't understand little boys one bit. Mine must be direct descendants of Genghis Khan or something, because there is not a drop of civility in their little bodies.

They share a bathroom, which I avoid entering unless equipped with full BioHazard gear. This is what I saw when I walked in there yesterday.

Yes, that is a bathmat in the sink, sopping wet, with bubbles on it (notice the completely empty soap bottle nearby?)

Granted, this is one of their "cleaner" messes. Having cleaned up many different mediums, such as mud, various bodily fluids, paint, etc, I guess water and soap should be considered some kind of progress. Perhaps someday they will actually use the sink, soap, and mat for the true purposes in which they were intended. A mom can dream...

1 comment:

Kristopher said...

Yeah, I'd consider this experimentation in cleanliness to be progress.

By the way, I'm looking forward to lots of pictures and descriptions. It's almost the only way I can stay up to date...